Louis Erard found its manufacture under the name Louis Erard & André Perret at La Chaux-de-Fonds in 1929. The first watches were produced in 1931. Until 1980, the principal activites remain the watches casing for several other undertakings. The manufacture removes to Le Noirmont (NE) in 1992. Louis Erard celebrates the society’s 80 years with its collection Excellence. 200'000 watches are produced at Le Noirmont in 2014. At least is the Heritage collection completely transformed in 2016.
- Excellence Louis Erard Men's Watch 42 mm dialCHF2,649.90
- Héritage Louis Erard 40 mm blue men's watchCHF1,194.90
- Louis Erard 44 mm Sports Men's WatchCHF2,494.90
- Louis Erard Sports Men's Watch 42 mm dialCHF1,094.90
- Louis Erard Sports Men's Watch 42 mm dial blueCHF1,094.90
- Men's watch 1931 Louis Erard Collection 44 mmCHF2,338.90
- Men's watch Héritage Louis Erard 40 mm greenCHF1,194.90