Louis Erard found its manufacture under the name Louis Erard & André Perret at La Chaux-de-Fonds in 1929. The first watches were produced in 1931. Until 1980, the principal activites remain the watches casing for several other undertakings. The manufacture removes to Le Noirmont (NE) in 1992. Louis Erard celebrates the society’s 80 years with its collection Excellence. 200'000 watches are produced at Le Noirmont in 2014. At least is the Heritage collection completely transformed in 2016.